The Who played on O'Reilly radio show

I was listening to The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly and Who Are You was used as bumper music.  It was kind of cool how they used it.  The started it at the beginning and used it as a background for the Wizard of Oz scene when they finally meet the wizard and he says, "I am the great and powerful (O'reilly-dubbed in). WHO ARE YOU!?"  Then it goes into the Who Are You chorus and O'Reilly comes on live and says that Pete is still i trouble "over there" for child porn, but "we'll wait for all the facts before passing judgement."  Shows that O'Reilly is a Who fan (not the first time he has used Who material.  He used WGFA on his TV show) and also a man of fairness and integrity.

mc