Future Charges?/Who Brethren/Paranoia Self-Destroya...

Didn't someone here recently say that the police didn't charge Gary Glitter
until several months after confiscating his computer?  Wasn't the timeline
roughly akin to:  Arrest and questioning, bail and release, officially charged
months later and convicted?  I don't remember the specifics, sorry.

However, if that's true, then I don't think we can have any real peace of mind
over Pete's Dilemma for quite a spell, at least I can't.  I actually listened
to some Who today (Lifehouse rehearsals) without having a weird reaction; I
really enjoyed it again with no strange feelings of guilt association or
spooky images conjured up by the music.  It was just The Who again, working
their magic.  I got home, checked email and started getting saddened by this
mess again.  The IWF's admission has relieved some of that apprehension, but I
fear a long road still lies ahead.  Dammit, I just picked up a nice new
pitchfork from Home Depot too, but I think my Spider Sense is telling me to
hold tight until all the scores are in.  Damn that man - why the hell couldn't
he of just held a press conference if he wanted to get involved?  This is very
much like wanting to kick your brother's ass for doing something incredibly
stupid; you love him, but ARGHHH, you want to knock his teeth in too.  I'd pop
him one in the nose, but that's cheating.  Too easy a target.  Sorry for the
insult Pete, but I'm pissed at you big time.

Jo/My Godmother (darken room, start mandolin, tell Luca Brasci to come in
here)...

>...but I am just having fun...

 So am I, my good lady.  I must apologize if my silly retort embarrassed you
or made you feel self conscious.  You don't have to explain; we're all
brethren (for better and/or worse) and my silly remark was in response to your
silly remark, and so on and so on and so on.  It's just when we start talking
about boobies, I get all giggly.  Even the kind that sling over ladies
shoulders.  :-)

>But, just know that when it comes to the Who, I, like most of you, consider
them part of my
>identity.  That is a bond that surpasses all the bull.
>
>just my 2 cents.

Amen to that Sister.  Worth every penny too.

Renfield:

>Just ask the man too incredibly stupid to stay out of a discussion that has
absolutely nothing to do with him whatsoever

Well, well, if our resident paranoid schizophrenic isn't inviting me into the
fray.  Sorry old Pud, advising someone who was complaining about having to see
your insane dribble every day, on options to avoid it, is NOT entering the
"discussion" as you call it.  It's was advice on how to avoid it, dope.  Ah,
but you missed me.  I can tell.  Cut it out, you're making me blush...

>after three times declaring a "truce" because he kept getting squashed like
the bug that he is!

Again, your delusions never cease to amaze.  That's almost true; I called for
peace ("truce") probably over a thousand times, not just three.  You know
what?  I missed you too, come to think of it!  Thanks for inviting me back.

>And being given WAY more ground than his 2nd grade schoolgirl behavior
deserves.

Truth is, I'm only in 1st Grade.  I look older than I am.  And, I'm this many
years old (holding three fingers up).  God, you hate that a 3 year old
schoolgirl like myself can get under your clammy skin.  Then again, I suppose
I'd hate it too.  Hey, wanna come over and borrow a skirt?  We can sit around
listening to my Bobby Sherman records and talk about boys.

>That being: Jim in Colorado aka Trollboy # 2. Who, SOMEHOW, isn't "scrolling"
as he advises others to do...

Trollboy #2???  How does a guy get to be #1 around here?  And don't get your
presumptuous little panties in an uproar - Why should I have to scroll down
past it?  I didn't post a complaint about you.  Others have, but I haven't.
Simple math for a you Mark - another lister posted a complaint about having to
rid his email of your literary tripe not me.  I suggested he get the Digest so
he can pick and choose what he reads.  And that was all; one sentence - No
mention of you or your illness.  NOWHERE did I say anything like, "scroll past
like I do because Mark is a dick".  Therefore I needn't take my own advice as
you declare I should.  Honestly, I like reading your fantasies, insults, and
general dementia.  Even when you suddenly and without provokation pull a Pearl
Harbor and attack me.  The best part of your talent is when you're standing
over the body, you've got the smoking gun in your hands, and you then go on to
deny your involvement and paint yourself as the victim.  Priceless.  That's
better than anything on TV and you, are a true master.

One more thing and I'm done.  Please, don't insult everyone here with your
groundless denials about not spewing your political views, or your unprovoked
assaults on people, or your condescension, etc..etc..etc...You've been a busy
little nut lately.  How many list arguments have you started recently?  Four,
maybe five different incidents and now me.  Don't you think that's a little
prolific, even for you?  The UNPROVOKED insults you vomitted that I pasted
above, tell more truth about you than you do, so don't bother boring us with
another "innocent Marky-warky" post.  Stand up and be a man.  Be proud and be
who you are, don't backtrack and lie and deny when your fingerprints are all
over the crime-scene.  No matter how crazy you are, if you do that, I'll never
have to call you Mr. Hypocrite again.  And don't forget you kook, despite your
upcoming denial and claims of innocence, the record here shows that you
started in with me.  I never mentioned you or even slightly hinted at you.
Fact:  I suggested to someone to get the Digest.  Nothing more.  You're latest
exercise in hostility is by your own hand.  Nut.

Trollboy # (dammit) 2 in Colorado