Friday diversion

OK, it's Friday.  Time for a little fun and diversion,
right?

I've got a modest little collection of Who pictures
and collectibles and put together a gallery of them
here:

http://members9.clubphoto.com/ken402899/950298/guest.phtml

I just added a scan from the eBay auction I won today
for a trade ad of the 1976 tour which is very cool.
It includes the March date at the Memorial Coliseum in
Portland Oregon when I saw my first Who show!  Maybe
getting it will dislodge a few more memories, as at
the present the main thing that I can recall is how
cool the lasers were!  Hey, I was a jr. in "high"
school ;-)

Enjoy,
Ken in MD
http://mailplus.yahoo.com