before we march w/ pitchforks and flaming torches...

>>> Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org 01/30/03 09:30AM >>>
>E-mail to IWF, cc: to media.
>I'm there.

Let's all take a deep breath before we deluging IWF
and the media with emails, especially hostile ones.
To play devil's advocate, the fact that Pete e-mailed
them last fall doesn't prove anything about his
innocence - and people with some distance from this
case will not see it exonerating him.  Granted, it's a
positive development, but I would urge some caution
here.   If you must write, do so with tact and
politeness.   I'm going to wait for additional
positive developments, then this can take its place
with them in a general defense.

Also,
Pete did not ask for our help in getting a response
from IWF, did he?
I believe he's put his lawyers to that task.

Ken in MD
Don't listen to the words I say, weighing up if I'm
enlightened,
Don't shiver as you pass me by, 'cause mister I'm the
one who's frightened,
The police just came and left, they wanted me and no
one else,
Don't pretend that you know me 'cause I don't even
know myself,
I said I don't know myself.
Wish I did.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com