Re: connections - no porno

>Uh, he's got a street named Daltrey in one of his books.
>

>>More than this - specific 'event' or reference to the Who somewhere.....
>>
>>steve
>>

>>At 08:47 PM 1/29/03 -0800, you wrote:
>>>Stephen King has stated more than one time that he is VERY fond
>>>of Pete and The Who->'s music.
>>>
>>>AEB~
>>>
>>>--

In some book of his short stories that I read in 1992 or 93, Roger was
a minor character in a story that revolved around a record company.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org