Re: the murder of innocents

I agree.  I think I'll send this link around to some media.

keets

I'd like to see ABC put Malone and his reporter,
Robert Grove, on one of the news magazine shows in
primetime with this.  He definitely gets it,
particularly that journalism fails when all it does is
"name and shame" celebrities.  The organized criminals
and terrorists behind child porn have plenty of
accomplices, from the credit card companies and ISPs
to entertainment media and those who download or even
"just look" at the pictures.  There is a real vicitim
behind every image.