I am an Animal

In a message dated 1/29/03 9:31:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> >No news is good news
>
> I totally disagree with this.

I meant at this point. I am waiting for further instructions from Keets once
we know what really happened. :-) IF they found something, it would certainly
be news.

>I know that guy! Saw him at Boston I 2002!

>>When will I ever learn. ;)

>Don't change. While your high-energy pogo at Boston I did freak my friend's >
girlfriend out a bit (what does she know though)? I found it endearing.
Granted, I >usually reserve such energy explosions for when I'm in the first
10 rows or so.

I know I freaked her out, that is why I apologized to her back at the camp.
What I did not tell her was that while driving on the way to Jeff's house in
Boston from my house in Mi., my lovely wife was arrested by the police in a
drug bust and was put in jail and I heard it all go down over my cell when I
was halfway there.  My friend saw my truck that she was in and gave me the
play by play over the phone.
I was going to get my money's worth.  And did. Oh and by the way, that
explains why I have all of this free time to post! (I didn't pogo or anything
at the club) ;)

>How's the head feeling? ;-)

Great now, thanks.  Note to self: Eat before going out and do not drink like
you are thirsty all at once without counting.  I woke up in a Soho doorway...

Jon in Mi.