Re: recommend a good '71-'72 boot

> How is Chicago 1971 and Berlin 1972?

Pretty crappy-sounding, both of 'em.  Good Who boots from that era
are pretty rare, I think.

Probably the best-sounding one I have is Dayton, Ohio from 1971.
But even that is somewhat poor-sounding & only includes about 1/3
of the show.  It's an audience recording, BTW.

It *does* contain "Bargain," "Baby, Don't Ya Do It," "Behind Blue
Eyes," "I Don't Even Know Myself," & "Won't Get Fooled Again."  Plus
some funny stage banter.

I first got it on vinyl way back when, but it's since been pressed
onto CD & goes by the title THE WHO LIVE (pretty original, huh?) or
COLLECTOR'S ITEM.

- SCHRADE in Akron