Re: the murder of innocents

I'd like to see ABC put Malone and his reporter,
Robert Grove, on one of the news magazine shows in
primetime with this.  He definitely gets it,
particularly that journalism fails when all it does is
"name and shame" celebrities.  The organized criminals
and terrorists behind child porn have plenty of
accomplices, from the credit card companies and ISPs
to entertainment media and those who download or even
"just look" at the pictures.  There is a real vicitim
behind every image.

As for the terrorist and national security angle,
remember that the 9/11 terrorists were regulars at
strip clubs in Florida, where they verbally abused the
dancers.  They were mere objects to hate as were all
Americans.  Still think its not your problem?

Ken in MD

Read the report Forbes wouldn't touch at:
http://www.redherring.com/mag/issue109/1249.html
The Lolita Problem
Illegal child pornography is booming, thanks to the
Internet--and the unwitting support of corporate
America.
By Robert Grove and Blaise Zerega
January 3, 2002

http://mailplus.yahoo.com