mark's neurotic politics

> Me, neurotic? HA HA HA HA! Iraq has a better chance of hitting the US with a Scud missle than you do about being correct
> about me. A more sane and rational person you'll never meet.

A completely sane and rational person doesn't take two random, yet unfair, criticisms of Pete Townshend and turn it into yet another tired, hackneyed attack on conservatives as a whole.  I'm sure you believe in Hillary Clinton's "vast right-wing conspiracy."  You need a chance to outline all your outlandinsh theories and opinions on national TV and see how many people think you're completely sane and rational.  I'm not the one who looks to inject political content bashing conservatives in as many posts as possible.  That is, to say the least, neurotic.  It is comsuming your life.  It's unhealthy.

ML writes: "Kevin is right on the money and he is in a position to know."

Oh, Mark.  Yawn....  I attacked Kevin for his unprovoked shots at ME!!!  It had nothing to do with you.  As Kevin loves to do, he inserts himself into disputes between others and fans the flames.  He likes to do it to me, especially, since I will always defend when attacked.  The truth is that neither of you know me at all, especially Kevin.  I thought he was filtering my posts, but apparently not.

ML: "At least he doesn't let people hit him in the face."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................  This insult is, by far, the most worn out and overused.  It's the same reason I can't listen to Free Fallin by Tom Petty- grossly overplayed.  What's next- my daddy can beat up your daddy!  I can be a little wild when drunk.  You celebrate the Who and their wild past as fun and rock and roll, but a few minor drunken incidents which caused no one any harm continue to be used against me.  You're like the comic who is bested by the heckler and resorts to claiming to have had sex with his wife.  It has become staggeringly boring.

Mc