Re: Comments on part III?

hey - that's a my mom your talkin' 'bout.

just kidding - really.

Steve

At 04:23 AM 1/28/03 +0000, you wrote:
Is the chick (!) dressed as a schoolgirl really a 16 year-old or is
she 24?  Do the girls who speak to you on telephone sex lines really
look like the girls in the T.V. ads?
I know the answer to that one. I saw them on Saturday Night Live. They're all these really ugly women with dark mustaches and curlers in their hair.
They all have lovely voices, though. :)

> I get stuff in the mail and when I look closely at the pictures, I
> suspect a lot of it is faked.

Correct.  No man is *that* big!  ;-o
Some of them aren't even guys.  Or am I just getting really kinky stuff.  :)

> However, I'm not supposed to know this.

I'm not sure about that.  It's kind of like astrology - most people
know it's fake & yet there's an undeniable attraction to it.  I think
there's a certain amount of "suspension of belief" when it comes to
viewing porn.
Sometimes I suspect it's meant to be a comedy.

> So if everyone knows that the child porn they have access to is
> faked, will it cause a strong black market for the real thing?

It might.  What's the saying?  There's nothing better than the real
thing.  I mean, there may be some people who find faked, computer-
generated porn exciting but I suppose there will always be some who
want "the real thing."

You can't dress up an 18 year-old to make her look 6.  So that's out.
Who knows?  Maybe in 200 years there will be some kind of virtual
reality device where pedophiles can get there jollies without any real
victims being involved.  But I suspect that will be illegal, too.
Um.  Ever see STRANGE DAYS?

keets