Saw Zak last night

Hello all,

I had the rare treat of seeing Zak up-close at a joint called the Magic Stick
in Detroit last night.  He was with his "other" band, Johnny Marr and the
Healers.

Johnny Marr was in The Smiths and it was a typical Smiths crowd.  Only now,
they are old.  I was right up front with a Black WHO shirt on with Pete on
the front.

This was a good show, but I could hear no words even though I could see JM's
mouth moving as he played his SG.  The other guitar player had an orange
Gretch Chet Atkins like Pete played on our favorite albums.  Zak was as solid
as ever but his style was very reserved to fit their sound.  He is a
professional.

After a few beers I got into my stupid high energy mode and got my "fellow
fans" to stop just staring at the band and have a little fun.  When will I
ever learn. ;)

Jon in Mi.