What is child porn? and having some fun.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: More on child porn
>
>Say what!?  I assume you are meaning interested in dealing with it <child
porn>. ;)

Bahahaha.
I *hope* that's what Keets meant.  ;-)
(more thoughts later....)

> -5 is just too cold!

Ha!  25 below this morning!
"look out for that yellow snow, and don't go where the huskies go."

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
>Subject: Re: Comments on part III?
>
>> Does anybody have comments on the idea of faked up porn?
>
>Is the chick (!) dressed as a schoolgirl really a 16 year-old or is
>she 24?  Do the girls who speak to you on telephone sex lines really
>look like the girls in the T.V. ads?

Society as a whole is enamored with youth.
Youth is attractive.  Is this really a surprise?
Many models strutting their stuff on the runways and in print are not yet
18.
We guys aren't looking at their outfits.  Really.
Is *that* child porn?
To a certain degree, it is.

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: Mc to Kevin in VT
>
>Here is my take on Kevin in VT:
>
>YOU ARE A DICK!!

Wow, how emphatic!  And, you may be right.  Sorry to have gotten you all
lathered up.

<Mc snip>

>My post was intended for Mark

No, it was intended for the list.  That's how I was able to read it.

<Supersized Mc Snip>

>Time to grow up a little, Kev.

sniff-sniff....gee, ok.

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: more evidence of Kevin's unrestrained douchebaggery

Ooooooo, more names.
Bravo.  Way to be.

>Your assholishness knows no bounds.

And more!  You're on a roll!

>The original post stated that Pete is Jewish, then came the response..
<snip>

I don't need an instant replay.  I read it the first time.

>I simply admitted not to knowing whether Pete was Jewish or not, and <snip>

And my message back to you was it was time to dig deeper beyond just the
music, and into Pete's writing.  You've obviously made great strides in
soaking in the music, now "dig deeper".
If you do, you'll learn what Pete's religion is, and how it influences his
writing.
But, as you've stated, that makes me an "assholiness douchebagger dick".
Did I get that right?
Oh wait, I forgot the exclamation point.

!

Oh, and the yelling.

SNIP

>I certainly don't judge anyone based on ethnic background, but as most, I
like to know as much
>about those I idolize as possible.

Then stop getting your panties in a twist, and take my advise.

>From: Nelson9792@aol.com
>Subject: Re: It just has to be said..............
>
>I'd be too embarrassed to publicly criticize someone and also admit to not
>actually listening to him first.

Whooops!  You've made an assumption.  Your bad.

>Take out your earplugs, take off your eyeshades.....

My earplugs *were* out, but I was smart enough to put them back in
(regarding Rush).
Why would I continue to subject myself to his lies and distortions.  You
know, there's a whole book out there proving this.
Same goes for Fox News, who I give a try again every month or so, but always
seem to come to the same conclusion.  Bias! (A conclusion supported by who
they staff too.)

Gee, and I was just trying to have some fun.
Touchy, touchy.

Kevin in VT