Re: 1000 page list of names in Operation Ore 'leaked' to press

Notice that the police only seem to have caught one real pedophile in this investigation. All the others only seemed to be looking at pictures. I wish I knew what all was on that site. Do you suppose it was all hard-core stuff?

keets

It's telling that the "lead" on this story is how many "prominent" names show up on the list, leading lights of the community, &c. Another example of the media practicing "gotcha" journalism - dragging big names through the mud to sell papers.

The main point should be that on a list containing over 7000 names the
majority belong to normal run-of-the-mill citizens, not celebrities and
politicians. This means that the demand side is well distributed throughout all ranks of society. They might take a look at page 3 to see one part of the spectrum. Meanwhile, the only residential treatment centre in England for paedophiles has been closed?

Ken in MD