Re: It just has to be said..............

In a message dated 1/27/03 1:28:31 AM Central Standard Time, Kevin in VT
writes:

> I have to say you've got guts.  I respect that.
> I'd be too embarrassed to admit I listened to Rush.
> Even my hardest conservative friends see him for the liar and distorter
> that he is.  Even my dad!

I'd be too embarrassed to publicly criticize someone and also admit to not
actually listening to him first.  I never claimed to agree with everything he
says (in fact, I do not).  Personally, I'd rather hear people on both sides
and THEN form a judgment.  (As much as I may respect MY friends and MY dad, I
still prefer to form my own opinions rather than simply adopt theirs....)

Take out your earplugs, take off your eyeshades.....

-Mike