Mc to Kevin in VT

> Then there's this from the "Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, I TOLD YOU SO!" files:
>
> >From: Sroundtable@xxxxxxx
> >
> >Subject: See, Mark. It's not just me
> >YES!!!  Someone else has Mark pegged exactly as I do.
>
> Here was my take:
> <Mc running down street waving hands in air and yelling..>
>
> "See, Mark. It's not just me! See, Mark. It's not just me! See, Mark. It's
> not just me!"
>
> <Mc runs into a tree>
> <Mc laying on his back unconscious>
> <Dog comes by and raises leg.  Thinks twice and decides
> it's not worth it.>

Here is my take on Kevin in VT:

YOU ARE A DICK!!  Did you even bother to read the rest of the post?  Have you been following the posts between Mark and I?  My post was intended for Mark, since he brushed aside my characterization of him and his political prejudices and neuroses as preposterous.  Another lister came up with nearly the EXACT comment.  To quote Samir from the movie, Office Space, Kevin, "you are a very baaaad person."  At least Mark addresses his political ramblings in a decent, usually civilized manner.  You do it to bring yourself attention by ridiculing others in pathetic attempts to try to embarrass them in front of people on the internet.  Time to grow up a little, Kev.

mc