CNN Rinal Round makes Pete jokes

Actually the joke was funny. They were talking about Scott Ritter's statment to the press about pedophillia (he's the US reporter that unsuccessfully used the research defense), and said he could join Pete Townshend on the Magic Bus. Blitzer then explained, but he said Pete was "implicated" in the child porn investigation and didn't mention that he was released without charges. Here's what I wrote, if anyone wants to paraphrase. Please complain to CNN@cnn.com/

I've just heard Mr. Wolf Blitzer's comments about Pete Townshend on Final Round. The joke was okay, but please note in your explanations that Pete Townshend was accused by the press and released without charges by the police. He has worked at Faber and Faber as an editor and has published books and plays, so he has excellent credentials as a writer who presents the dark side of humanity in his work. Unlike Mr. Ritter, Mr. Townshend has campaigned against child porn and provides assistance to victims through his charities. Please make sure that everyone within your organization has the facts. Also, please make an effort to repair some of the damage these accusations have done to Mr. Townshend's reputation. Thank you.