Re: quality of encore CDs

> For clear vocals get Hershey. It's the clearest I have heard yet.

Yeah, Jon's right.  I just got Hershey & Camden in the mail last week.
The vocals on Hershey are very loud.  And you can hear a "swishing"
sound whenever Daltrey swings his microphone.  Great show.

I'd forgot about Pete fucking up the middle of "Bargain" & not singing
the "I sit lookin' 'round....." part.  The CD also brought back memories
of the annoying little teenage girl standing by us who kept asking us to
smoke "weed" with her - every 10 minutes.

I haven't listened to Camden yet.  Maybe today.

- SCHRADE in Akron