Re: "kids are alright" DVD update

> can someone send me the "kids are alright" update that was posted here
> earlier? i'm afraid i've lost it by mistake and i don't see it on the
> website.

Here's the latest one I got:

*****

Hey everybody, it's me.  Sorry It's been so long but I've been really busy with the disc.
I just wanted to let you know the site has been updated a bit.  I have a lot of new post
production logs for you to check out that are interesting (I hope) and have some cool
pictures.  I plan on doing a lot more as soon as possible.

I know that you all want to know when this thing is coming out, so do I!  It's a difficult
thing to nail down.  On the one hand, we are all thirsting for something to see NOW,
but I have so many extra features that have only recently (within the last 3 weeks) come
to light. These will make the disc much more entertaining.

Having said that, the picture and sound are totally finished as are some of the extras.
Technically we could put the disc out in April but I think it is better to wait.  Feel free
to let me know what you all think about seeing something sooner and then also some-
thing later.

Well, thanks for all of your emails, suggestions and help over the past few months.
Please keep them coming!

John Albarian

*****