Comments on part III?

Does anybody have comments on the idea of faked up porn? I'm wondering if this plan will really work. I suspect that lots of porn out there is faked up already--I get stuff in the mail and when I look closely at the pictures, I suspect a lot of it is faked. However, I'm not supposed to know this. There's an allure to illegal sex--people in states where prostitution is legal will go across state lines to hire illegal sex. So if everyone knows that the child porn they have access to is faked, will it cause a strong black market for the real thing?

keets