Re: Part II

In a message dated 1/25/03 1:58:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> But now something else has happened, and we're still seeing it in process.
> There's something else Pete does that's part of his magic or his aura, or
> whatever.  He subconsciously manipulates the fabric of space/time.  He can
> feel the path to what he wants.  It's like he's swung the whole weight of
> The Who, and his own legend, just like he'd swing a guitar to smash
> something he doesn't like.  And he's done that by leaving his credit card
> number on that site.

Thank you.  This is what I have been feeling deep down.  Common sense doesn't
come into play here, just like "common sense will tell me not to try and
continue"...

Pete's thinking is much bigger than people that do not know him realize.  The
whole Ray High using the press thing has me on the edge of my seat.  In the
lifehouse interview Pete stated that in his younger years he did not know how
to manipulate the press and was offended when they stopped supporting him and
turned against him so easily. He said that he now understands how it works.
(Paraphrased.)

That is why I have a suspicion that he may have deliberately used his card to
draw attention to his cause out of spite perhaps?  He certainly is in the
spotlight now and it may have been controlled to the point that it is
obviously "research."  If he was really getting off on it, why in the world
use that card!?  He told us ahead of time in ADB how the whole process works
via credit card.

I do not believe however, that he anticipated the enormity of the response or
the accusations, if this is the case.

Listen to "Jools." Ain't she smart? She listens to love with her intellect. I
LOVE that line!

Jon in Mi.