Re: Part II

> . I'll have to think a
> little bit on what might be a better way to go about it.

Wow, you have really been doing your homework down there, and late too, I might add! I should talk.

Well, while agree with the stupidity of prohibition in the twenties, I don't see the parallel with regard to child pornography.
More on this later. I don't think Pete should say anything like this to the police, BTW. What he says to the police should be more about his intent, which you guys have already discussed, I think.

keets