Re: Rags & Radio

> I haven't listened to Howard Stern's show in years.......
> just curious...why did Stuttering John change his name to
> John the Stutterer?

He didn't.  There are *two* Johns who stutter.  There's "Stuttering
John" who you're familiar with, & a more recent wack-packer named
John who also stutters.

And since the name "Stuttering John" was already taken they decided
to call the new guy "John the Stutterer."

John the Stutterer doesn't work for the radio station, like Stutter-
ing John does.  He just mostly calls in.  On occasion they'll bring
him into the studio for a contest or a game or something.  He's a big
fan of The Who & Yes, & will often mention The Who on the air.

- STUTTERING SCHRADE in Akron
 "Why don't you all f-f-f-f-f......"