I am so mad at you John!!!

Yesterday, on your "My Word" segment, you stated that Scott Ritter AND Pete
Townshend are into playing with the kiddies.  I don't know about Scott
Ritter, but there is not one tiny bit of evidence that Mr. Townshend was
"playing with the kiddies".  Mr. Townshend only crime is on one occasion
using his credit card to enter a site as research for a book he his doing.
Did you know he is a publisher?  Did you know he has been crusading for
victims of child abuse and child pornography for several years?  To just
throw his name around and say he is "playing with the kiddies" made my blood
boil.  I would appreciate it if you would make amends, and check out the
facts more thoroughly on your upcoming shows.  You sounded like the National
Enquirer.

Sincerely,
Johannah Johnson
Temecula, CA 92592