--

From: SicilianMother@aol.com

Gibson has a show on Fox....he ends it with a segment called "My Word".
He starts talking about Scott Ritter and then makes the comment "Scott Ritter
and Pete Townshend are into playing with kiddies.....blah, blah, blah".
Didn't even try and get it correct. What Pete did was not even in the same
ball park as Scott Ritter or visa versa, ya know what I am
saying........anyway, Jon will get "MY WORD" now, and I hope he listens. I
used to really like his show. When will this end.............

Jo