Re: kick in the stomach

<<Anyway, i digress.  A non-Pete question for
everyone...Who in here really likes the song "When I
Was A Boy" from WHO'S MISSING?  I've been listening to
it a lot lately & i'm beginning to think it's one of
my favorite Who songs by The Ox.  I just love the
brass in the background.>>

That's my favourite song on WM and my favourite JAE
song.  I always replay it after the whole album has
finished.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
RIP John Alec Entwistle, 9 October 1944-27 June 2002
"Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.  All can know good as good only because there is evil.  Therefore having and not having arise together."--Lao-Tzu
Visit my home on the web at http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl if you don't mind brutal honesty
http://mailplus.yahoo.com