Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #33

> Can anyone tell me which encore CD would be the best to buy in terms
> of sound quality since they all have the same songs listed???

These CD's all sound nearly alike.  Recorded right off the sounboard.  Dry.
Guitar-heavy.  So sound quality really doesn't need to be an issue when it
comes to choosing one or more of these CD's.

> Is the Detroit one of the best because that is the show I went to???

Yes, of course!  Why *wouldn't* you want a professionally recorded CD
release of a concert you attended?  And a Who show to boot!

Buy the show you were at.

- SCHRADE in Akron