Rags & Radio

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Rags & Radio
>
>Shit, if anyone needs a loophole in the law, it's Pete.  That's good
>news.

Yeah, this could save him (and the Police for that matter) the embarrassment of having to be charged.
Being charged, even for the *mildest* thing related to child porn would certainly "fuck" Pete.....to use his own words.

>Did you catch Howard Stern yesterday?

Missed it.

>Tom came in & said Pete was innocent until proven guilty but that he
>would take the picture down if Pete is found guilty of being a ped.
>
>Also, John the Stutterer called into the show (big Who fan) & managed
>to get out a couple "Pete's not guilty"'s on the air.

What was Howard's response???

Kevin in VT
(I'm going home.  This sub-zero shit has finally gotten me a cold.)