Rags

Well, here we go.
The magazines seem to be devoting a good bit of space to Pete's dilemma.
To me, this will be read by the widest audience.
I know my parents will see and read some.

I read the Time Mag. article.
It was pretty even handed, but did suggest that "A Different Bomb" could be
a smoke screen.
Also the photo was that sad one of Pete in his car.
Everything I'm reading seems to indicate a "wait and see" feel.
People are monitoring.
This ain't dead, not by a long shot.

What *did* give me hope was that Time made a distinction between UK and US
law.
In the US (according to Time) it is illegal to enter a site,
no...matter...what.

In the UK, it seems, there is a loop hole if you have "legitimate" reason to
be there.
Let's hope The Police see Pete's research as a "legitimate" reason to view.

I understand that People Mag. has a 2-page article.
If anyone has read this or any other mag. article, I know *I'd* appreciate a
quick review.

Kevin in VT