From: Ken in MD [mailto:seahawkman2001@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 4:42 PM
To: seahawkman2001@yahoo.com
Subject: Encore purchase deadline extended

{Hello All: I'm taking the liberty of sending this to
you directly because my posts to IGTC.COM are either
taking up to 12 hours to show up or are getting
dropped altogether.  I won't do this much, but this
message is time sensitive. Thanks.
Ken in MD}

The good people at the Music.Com support Pete.
I just received word from contacts there that the
deadline to purchase Encore CDs of the Who's 2003 tour
is now:

February 15, 2003

Show your support for Pete, the Who, and the
children's charities that this worthy series benefits.
 Buy one or more for yourself, a friend, or for your
archives:

http://www.thewhostore.com/shop/index.cfm?p=music

best,
Ken in MD

P.S. I'm not subscribed to Odds and Sods - will
someone who is please forward this to that list? TIA