Re: The Dark Times

In a message dated 1/23/03 1:18:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Like some other people have commented, I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if
> anything like Pete desiring children were ever proved.  It would have shown
>
> up before now.

Well put.

I did some thinking after I sent my last post and answered Scott's question
to me.

To put it simpler (and shorter) this time, I would put it this way: If I were
to be called up to the witness stand, I would say "Of course he is innocent.
Look at all the proof-His whole life."  I would only change my opinion if
they showed me something that I knew nothing about and *proved* otherwise and
he admitted it.  Which won't happen.

I never thought he did it for one-second. I still feel the same.

Jon in f-f-f-f freezing Michigan