Re: The Dark Times

> Because of all of you, I'll get to listen to The Who a while longer.
This is an odd statement.  So, you'll not be able to listen to The Who
if.....what?
If Pete gets put in jail and all the radio and TV stations ban The Who and their record company dumps them and other awful stuff like that. Whew. It was my first thought when this mess erupted.

I'm still hoping for a new Who albums, you see, and maybe a couple more of Pete solo albums. I'd hate to see anything happen to their ability to sell music.

They find more images on Pete's computer?  How many found
images will it take for you to stop listening to The Who?  Just one?
Five?  Ten?  One hundred?

Or, will it take evidence of full-fledged fondlage (!), with emerging
child defendants & the like, for you to abandon Who music?
Ain't gonna happen.  Well, maybe it will, but it won't be true.

And how will you be able to just switch off your passion for Who music
if Pete is found to desire children?

I don't think I'd be capable of turning off my Who energy just like that.
Like some other people have commented, I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if anything like Pete desiring children were ever proved. It would have shown up before now.

keets