[no subject]

Pop legend Cliff Richard is still rocking 44 years
after he burst onto the scene, but at age 62, he still
faces a credibility problem with critics and finds the
American market hard to crack

By Loh Keng Fatt

...'Pete Townshend? I don't really know him but he's a
thinking rock 'n' roller. He made songs which made
statements, like My Generation.

'We've lost a lot of good musicians to death and it
would be a shame to lose one on moral grounds,' he
adds, noting The Who guitarist's current problems with
the police over his cyber child-porn forays...

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com