Re: The Dark Times

> I honestly feel that Pete is being straight up with us. If he is not,
> I will be shocked that he was so bold to say a lie so plainly in the
> world spotlight.  That would be worse than just admitting it.

I'm not trying to stir up trouble, but, Jon, it seems like you've
changed your tune somewhat.

Last week you seemed certain Pete was innocent of being a pedophile,
but your above statement sounds as if you've prepared yourself for the
worst.

Hey, a healthy dose of skepticism can never go amiss, but, am I right
in inferring that your opinion on the matter has changed since last
week?

- SCHRADE in Akron