Re: The Dark Times

Hey all, hope you're all well. Been away and/or lurking for sometime now. Life has been good, despite some of the usual hurdles, but the State of The Who, particularly Mr. Townshend has really put a wild mindfuck on your humble narrator. But first, kudos and congrats to everyone who did what they could to show support for Pete. Especially Lela, Johanna, Jon, et al. Nice work;
Thanks, Jim. And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported Pete in the last week, written letters, called their radio station, voted in polls, offered advice, purchased cds, donated to charities--all the thing we came up with to show our support. Pete and The Who are too important to let the tabloids flush down the drain--even if Pete did make an idiot move on this. Because of all of you, I'll get to listen to The Who a while longer. A HUGE thank you to all!

:)
keets