Re: The average shmo's perception of Pete.....

"Yeah, it's been kind of a hard week to be a Who fan," I continued - hoping this would get her to say something about Pete's trouble. But she kind of nodded & didn't say another word. I'm not quite sure what that meant. Perhaps she was embarrassed to bring the subject up.
I think this has gone over most people's heads. It was quite an earthquake for Whofans, but most of the world seems not to have noticed.

keets