Re: Mc the Knife

>And I simply expressed the opinion that your characterization of conservatives was entirely false.

Mc:

But it's not, you know. It's not a "characterization" at all. It's the way a certain amount of conservatives who happen at this time to be in charge of the GOP think of people like Pete...and me...and plenty of others. And yes I can give you examples (multiple and varied) but if you want them, ask PRIVATELY instead of trying to make this a political discussion! I'll start by finishing this reply privately.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!

                              Cheers             ML