Re: Leno boycott

I read Jay's jokes.  There is no humor in child porn.  Leno made joke(s)
about Pete Townshend situtation not about child humor.  It may have been
in bad taste, but is no more distasteful than recurrent Micheal Jackson,
Bill Clinton, or Jennifer Lopez jokes.

I am sure to very few these jokes may stick as a permament view; for most
others, they are just one-line monologue jokes simply used to warm up an
audience.

I would not spend time boycotting a light late-night show.  Go after the
media outlets who do more serious reporting.  Go after the news agencies
that are reporting incorrect facts or not reporting properly.

I know it is difficult to separate personally from Pete Townshend's
situation.  But that is needed to effectively view what is going on.  He
got himself into this and is going to have to face jokes that people will
make.

About the site...good job!

http://mailplus.yahoo.com