Leno boycott

In a message dated 1/20/2003 11:12:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> One thing is for certain, until Jay Leno does the right thing and apologizes
> publicly for what he prematurely and wrongly said at Pete's
> expense, I am
> through with him  forever.
>
> Jon Knoppe,
>
> Auburn Hills, Mi.

I sent a suggestion to www.petetownshendisinnocent.com that the site publicize a boycott of The Tonight Show, especially since he is the only host doing jokes about Pete.  Leno has no conscience.  I have no problem with edgy, even controversial and biting humor, but to rush to make jokes before a man has even been charged without knowing the facts is flat wrong.  Jokes in this arena are often the most damaging form of bad press because it sticks in peoples' memories.  Maybe we need to analyze Jay's hard drive to see what sick shit he views online.

mc