Go to petetownshendisinnocent.com and help do this. It's so easy now.

From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
Full-name: Keithjmoon70
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:09:56 EST
Subject: WHEELZ Fm boycott of Who music before Pete is charged with ANY
  crime
To: corp.info@citcomm.com

I am sickened by the media character assassination of Pete Townshend of The
Who.  Your affiliate WHEELZ FM is condemning a person of pedophilia before
they know any facts about his involvement.

I will support any legal action that is pursued against your company when his
publishing research is proven to be true.

Pete Townshend is a vigilante against child pornogrophy and has been for many
years.  He wrote a very informative article entitled "A Different Bomb" back
in January of 2002 that made a call for ways to expose, eliminate and prevent
child pornography on the Internet.  Pete Townshend is the first person I have
ever come across to take on this evil.  To accuse him of this crime is
slanderous.  To boycott his music is making yourself a direct participant in
the destruction of his public image.

I will always remember WHEELZ FM for this.

Jon Knoppe
Auburn Hills, Michigan