Anyone have the Gorge CD? Tour bootleg videos info?

I was thinking about getting the Gorge CD, since it was one of my FAV shows, but after being very disappointed at the quality of the Irvine CD I got, I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has it.  A main key for me in the prominence of the vocals.  I don't want to strain to hear how Roger's voice sounds.

Someone (maybe Schrade, but not sure) sent me some info on what video boots were available and who to contact to get them.  If the person could please e-mail me the info again I would be greatly appreciative.  Am looking for one from the Gorge and MSG #1(which I was too wasted to remember).

mc