Boston Herald

Oh gee, not *another* little tiny paper, with no circulation, publically
announcing they are holding judgment on Pete.

God, I just can't take all these people actually reading what's going on,
and actually looking at all the evidence.
It's just too much to bear that there actually *are* intelligent and
reasonable people in this world who really *do* want what's right.

Hell, if we see much more of this, I may just have to off myself.
It's just all too "realistic" for me.

Hmph!
Kevin in VT