Re: Mass mailings

> Scott, I don't know if you have drawn up a letter and you probably have, but
> you have the writing skills to hammer them with.

I simply don't have the conviction to use my own words in such a manner.  I'm
still too angry with Pete.  And, like some, I don't care much for his explanation.

Oh, I'll drop a positive line here & there.  I just responded to two childhood
friends of mine via email.  They gave me the business.  I said things like:

    "I'm holding out hope."
    "He's been ranting against internet child porn for over a year on his website."
    "He made a stupid mistake."
    "He probably just wanted to see what was on one of those sites."
    "My theory's fucked if they find shit on his computer."

I also included 'A Different Bomb.'  Let Pete talk his way out of this.  I've got
enough to worry about.

- SCHRADE in Akron