Re: Various Responses & Thoughts

> I was just thinking that if they already have a propensity to use
> your faxes/E-mails, they might actually use a pro-Pete E-mail/fax.

I'm tired, Kevin.  I'm tired of cutting, pasting, sending, yelling,
explaining, defending, clarifying, reading, thinking, mulling, worry-
ing,.....

And all for what?  Pete's stupidity.  Pete's foolishness.  Pete's
carelessness.  Pete's crime.

The more I think about this, the more pissed at Pete I become.  Not
because I think he's deceived me all these years, & is in fact a ped-
ophile.  But because his stupid little "research" into child porn has
fucked up his life, my life, your life, & our lives.

The Who's reputation before this whole stinking mess teetered on the
edge of comical.  And now, thanks to Pete & his "research," their rep-
utation is firmly entrenched in the land of jokes & fuck-ups.

And just what fucking "research" benefit was Pete going to get by look-
ing at child porn?  Huh?  How does that help him come to terms with
what happened to him?  "Gee, my therapist thinks I was molested.  Better
take a look at some kids getting fondled."  What kind of fucking re-
search is that?  TELL ME!!

And these fucking therapists & their "weeding out" of "recovered mem-
ories."  Bullshit!  Most of the time they *initiate* the "memories."
We've seen it before.  Therapists "guide" children into thinking they
were molested by a parent.  Accusations are made.  Innocent people go
jail.  Bullshit!  It's all just more pseudoscience to hang your troubles
on.  And adults fall victim to it, too.

> Well then, give me just one fucking logical reason why he would pro-
> vide credit card information to an obviously illegal site.

I don't profess to know his motives.  Only he knows.  But I sure as
hell don't think he did it just to draw attention to the fact that
internet child porn exists & should be eradicated.

He could easily do that *without* getting arrested.  Which is what he
*was* doing.  Now he's living in seclusion, protected by bodyguards.
How does that help him get the word out?  How does that help his cause?
How's he gonna raise money for child abuse now?  How's he gonna help
the Teenage Cancer Trust now?

> Do you think he was sitting there thinking..."Ahhh, there's no way
> anyone can trace this?"

No, but I think he believed (hoped) he *wouldn't* get caught.

> Give me something to hang on to!

Ask that of Pete, not me.

> I can only conclude that at the time of "revisited", he knew he was
> in trouble.

Or, he figured he *might* be in trouble.  I don't think he *knew* he
was in trouble until the tabloid story broke.

> The *BIG* key is did Pete give his credit card info. *PRIOR* to writ-
> ing "A Different Bomb"????  It seems the timing is very close.

If he *did* go on the illegal site *before* ADB was posted then......
"uh-oh."

> > When was the credit card used, and was it for payment?
> We don't know.

One report *has* stated that the people were tracked via credit card
*payments.*

> We can blame them for jumping on the band wagon of reputation-smear
> despite holding strong evidence that contradicts their initial reac-
> tions.

Then I guess we should all re-examine our views on Michael Jackson, too.

Listen:  Pete fucked up.  Bad.  He's not Jesus Christ being hung on
the cross.  He fucked up.  He sinned.  Whatever his fucking goddamned
motives were, he made a huge fucking mistake.  He's not blameless.

We can help lessen the damage but we can't erase it.  It's too late.

- SCHRADE in Akron