Re: OReilly

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:09:14 -0700, "Patrick Osborn, MD"
<Patrick.Osborn@UCHSC.edu> wrote:

>Just saw his show and someone sent in an email prompting him to rip into
>Pete.  O'Reilly declined on the basis that nothing yet has been proven.
>Also, he discussed it last night.  They mainly focused on what should be
>done with pedophiles.  He typically, though he can be a prick, sticks to the
>facts and is balanced in that fashion (though he may have acerbic opinions
>on the truth).  He might be a good email hit for someone with the Different
>Bomb postings and accurate knowledge of what charities Pete's worked with.
>
>Oz

I did that before his show was even over the other night. Mainly, I
took offense to him and his so-called experts labeling Pete as a
pedophile. I sent him a link to "A Different Bomb" and the AP
correction about how he did NOT admit to buying that crap.

Yeah, it was nice of O'Reilly to decline the opportunity to continue
the gratuitous bashing, but I would have liked to hear him apply some
of his scepticism to those who are falsely accusing Pete of being a
pedophile.

Even when everything turns out OK in the end and Pete is exonerated,
lots of people who get their news from Jay Leno and Howeird Stern will
still assume that he's a pedo. That's my biggest worry -- that he and
his work will be forever tainted for no good reason.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org