Re: McKenzie Phillips and Mick Jagger

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:10:13 -0800 (PST), Jon Dawson
<thirdofnever@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anybody here remember the story that McKenzie
>Phillips told on VH-1 last year?
>
>She told the story of how Mick Jagger had sex with her
>when she was 15.  "He told me that he'd been wanting
>to sleep with me for a long time."
>
>What didn't that little nugget make the news?
>
>Jon

Ewww! If he finally nailed her when she was 15, just how old was she
when he first got turned on by her?!

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org