From: <Sroundtable@aol.com>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:52 PM
Subject: [SpamGauge:###] "stumbling" accross child porn

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Stern read a few quotes concerning Pete finding the first "image"
> > of child porn. Howard thought the story was questionable be-
> > cause he had never encountered such graphic images while surfing
> > on the net. I must admit, I haven't either.
> >
> > Pete was derided for saying in the piece that even mildly
> > curious
> > might stumble across such pictures.
>
> Here is a real life thing that happened to me on the internet. I was
trying to get the schedule for my AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) basketball
team's schedule in the National Tournamnet to take place in Indianapolis. I
had forgotten that the web address was www.AAU.org, and I used www.AAU.com
and got nothing. I then tried amateurathleticunion.com and up came a gay
porn site featuring "teen jocks." True, it wasn't true child porn, but I
stumbled upon it nonetheless, so it isn't that far-fetched that Pete and his
son happened upon a child porn site.

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail