Re: Pete has to hire bodyguards for protection

In a message dated 1/15/03 7:13:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com writes:

> The group is understood to be charging #2,000 a day to
> guard the star at his home in Richmond, West London.

Aww, *HELL* no!.  Me and my posse would *pay* my man Pete to watch his crib.

I would have my glock ready to lick shots nonstop 'til I see they Monkey
asses *drop*!

And if I see that slow moving car come up his street one more time I am
fin-to *SQWERT* them niggaz.

Icebrrg in Detroit-putting out the 411 and ready for the 187 up in Twickenham
piece.