Re: Clarification (more)

>A few minutes later a guy called in & drew attention to the lyrics
of "Rough Boys" (here we go again).

Scott:

Stern has never really liked Pete. Besides, he puts down everyone. I'm not bothered, am I?

>In contrast, Pete wasn't *arrested* for saying he knew what it felt
like to be a woman.

That's not against the law. Well, not yet anyway...the GOP JUST took control. They'll get to it, I'm sure.

>This new "controversy" is career-damaging stuff. It's Who-fans-possibly-
getting-into-fights-in-bars-with-loudmouthed-drunks kind of stuff.

Nah, we're too intelligent to get into a bar fight. Again most of the people who tell me about it (almost everyone) don't believe it themselves. And that's in the effin' South.