From: SicilianMother@aol.com
Full-name: SicilianMother
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:33:25 EST
Subject: To Dr. Weiss,
To: intake@sexualrecovery.com. oreilly@foxnews.com, vester@foxnews.com
CC: thewho@igtc.com

With all due respect, some of your responses to Bill OReilly were lame and
uninformed.

The first one was comparing Townshend to Winona Ryder.  Did Ryder have a
website and posted ways to avoid what she was "CONVICTED FOR" shop lifting?
Pete has even been charged.  The following is what he wrote on his website:

1 Software to filter out and block porn at home is often too complex and
sweeping to do the job, or too feeble.  At the moment, it's all we have.  I
recommend CyberPatrol - www.cyberpatrol.com - it isn't easy to set up, but it

is powerful.  Once it is running it begins to make the internet feel a much
friendlier and safer place for our children

This is a footnote that is at the end of "A Different Bomb" which I sent to
you.  Did you read this before you went on national TV and compare Pete
Townshend to Pee Wee Herman and others who have been "convicted" of these
crimes?  You have tried to smear his name just for publicity for your sexual
recovery program.  Shame on you!

Johanna Johnson
31408 Via Eduardo
Temecula, CA 92592